In working with us, you will be part of a growing team with a friendly, supportive and open culture. We encourage everyone to shape who we are, what we stand for and how we work – every voice matters. We are a tight knit team who enjoys a relaxed atmosphere and regular social gatherings. Your role will be to approach digital, and non digital experiences with a focus on creating or improving the client’s, user’s journey whilst also taking clients along on the journey.
On a daily basis you will help shape user’s journey by preparing and conducting research activities with stakeholder/SMEs and end-user. Using these findings you will effectively communicating research findings and actionable insights through presentations and practical artefacts. Our ideal candidate would be able to then marry the findings and research into diverse design artefacts illustrating the future-state of the experience.
- Professionalism at all time, including showing up and delivering on time, being transparent and raising issues early, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate, orally and in writing
- Proficiency with the most common design software and ability to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Attention to details in the preparation and the execution/production of design artefacts
- Understanding of design thinking and user-centred design principles
- Understanding of project management and agile delivery processes
- Ability to relate to clients, stakeholders and end-users alike
- Basic understanding of development matters, what the most common technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS and CMS allow to do
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years experience
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to delivering excellence
- Super organised with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
Sounds like a perfect fit?