As a visual designer you will work collaboratively as a key part of our UX team to identify specific user/client needs and engage in ideating/evaluating initial concepts. Designers are expected to consider the project from a high-level and how it fits in to an overall service, but also the fine details of the user interface components, labels, and flows to help users achieve their goals.
Your role will be to approach project challenges with a focus on interpreting/developing the client’s brand whilst also communicating our clients’ message in an engaging and creative way. Designers must be able to apply and communicate solid rationale as part of their creative process and at all times execute to the highest standards.
On a daily basis you’ll contribute to and own the visual design aspect of everything we do (projects, proposals, marketing materials, etc.) and have an appreciation of interaction design and other aspects of the UX process.
- Strong understanding of design thinking and user-centred design principles
- Define UI components to populate comprehensive, usable design systems
- Facilitate workshops and research activities (surveys, etc.) to define the direction/concept of the future-state of brand and UI design
- Apply visual design to wireframes and prototypes
- Work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Encourage best practice of studio tools
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years experience in a Visual Designer Role
- Positive, energetic and curious with a can-do attitude
- Dedicated to delivering excellence
- Super organised with an eye for detail
- Hungry to learn and ready to share
- A team player
Sounds like you?